Another quick run of the Hubble Telescope Nebula Challenge!!! This time with a whole new set up...we actually have the painted platforms with what we can only hope is close to the British Standards!!! We had a couple issues when we were getting the camera to calibrate to the colors...for some reason it didn't like yellow. After we got it to work the way we wanted. We decided to adjust the camera at a different angle , in doing so Dalton reset the camera and we had to start all over again....I think we are done for the night!!!
Uhhhh....that was wrong...
The Hubble Telescope Nebula Challenge test #1......DISASTER
Back at it today! We are putting the robot back together so that our drivers can begin practicing (me...I need to practice) although we ran into a slight oopsies when we had to search through the bins of screwdrivers for the right one... It turns out Mr. Bruce took it home...No worries we eventually found a screwdriver that worked!
My name is Abigail, I'm a CNM student currently in pursuit of a biology degree. My current role in the team is to clean up/organize the lab, blog/take photos, and I'm one of the drivers for our robot.
Daily Quotes and Sayings from the team